EKG/ECG & Pharmacology Course
EKG/ECG & Pharmacology Classroom
Our EKG & Pharmacology class is designed to help the student memorize EKG rules. Memorizing ECG images will over-whelm the healthcare provider because no two people are the same and no two ECG strips are the same. Rules however will guide you to the correct ECG interpretation. This ECG class is an ideal solution for healthcare providers who are preparing to take ACLS or PALS, however, can also be used by anyone needing to learn ECG recognition skills and/or pharmacology.
SCHEDULE YOUR CLASS
Who should take this course?
- Anyone involved in patient cardiac care
- Highly recommend this course as a prerequisite to ACLS and PALS courses
What this course teaches
- Tachycardiac & Bradycardic rhythms
- Treatments for different types of rhythms
- Heart blocks
- Differentiating between stable and non-stable patients
- Treatment for those patients
- Basic 12 lead intro
- Lead placements
- The course begins by teaching the basics of lead interpretation and ends with your ability to decode complex rhythm strips.
- Importance of understanding which leads evaluate which sides of the heart.
- Utilizing EKG interpretation rules instead of memorizing images of rhythms.
- Immediately recognizing life-threatening rhythms.
- Learning and recognizing the different types of heart blocks.
- Understanding contiguous, precordial and augmented leads.
We offer CEU’s for our EKG/Pharmacology course
What sets our EKG course apart from other courses you ask?
We provide the following course materials:
- Rhythm analysis shortcuts
- Badge size algorithm and Heart block card made specifically for the working healthcare professional
How long is the EKG/ECG & Pharmacology Course?
- 6 – 8 hours.
All sales are final and non-refundable. By completing the registration, you recognize and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund for any purchase including e-books, books, any course material, or ANY purchases made from Premier Cardiac Education and affiliates.
Students/Clients have the option to reschedule their reservation by giving Premier Cardiac Education a 48-hour written notice to email@example.com from the start of their course or appointment. This option includes up to but no more than three (3) months from the initial registration date.
A $35 rescheduling fee will be applied to all reservations made within the 48-hours of the course/appointment.
All no-shows or cancellations forfeit 100% of their registration fee.